Thursday 3 December 2015

First post

Hello everyone,

Here I am, starting a new adventure.

I'm a Swiss kindergarten teacher, that spends way too much time traveling. So these will be the main subjects of this blog: crafts and travels, but you will probably also find some posts about cooking and baking.

At the moment I call "home" three different places: two places in Switzerland (one where I grew up and one where I work) and London (where my boyfriend lives).

Why did I choose this name for my blog? Since I was a kid I've been obsessed with foxes, and I like dots: on bags, clothes, pens, penholders ... even my stapler has dots (I know, really kindergarten teacher stereotype).

I'm also a collector. I collect fabrics, masking tapes, illustrated children books, ...

That's all for now, let's see how long I'll last in the jungle :)

Have a good one
S

No comments:

Post a Comment